Dringo Adventure

specialists in active holidays and outdoor activity courses

Advice on Insurance

All customers are strongly advised to take out adequate insurance cover against cancellation and curtailment of their holiday or course, and accident and personal injury.

For overseas holidays and courses full travel insurance is essential and a photocopy of your policy must be sent to our office by the final payment date. This insurance needs to cover the activities that you will be undertaking on the overseas holiday / course.

Many companies provide insurance cover. Past customers have been happy with insurance offered by the the following companies:

- Snowcard
- Sports Cover Direct
- Tesco Travel Insurance
- The British Mountaineering Council (BMC)



More of our Flickr photos

Email Newsletter

pay online with paypal use credit or debit cards