News and Special Offers
Adventures in Snowdonia this Winter
For those who like a bit of adventure, the mountains of Snowdonia come into their own during the Winter months.
This Winter has started with some fantastic snow conditions in Wales and Scotland!
So why not join us and enjoy the winter mountains at their best. From winter walking and winter navigation to winter mountaineering and ice climbing we cater for all levels.
Here's Greg discovering the joys of Winter Mountaineering
See more Dringo Adventure on YouTube
Upcoming Breaks & Courses
- Fri 01 Apr 2011 Climbing for Beginners Places Available
- Fri 01 Apr 2011 Scrambling in Snowdonia Places Available
- Tue 26 Apr 2011 Climb Snowdon on a Guided Walk Places Available
- Fri 06 May 2011 Kayaking with the Seals Places Available
- Fri 13 May 2011 Climb Ben Nevis Places Available
- Fri 13 May 2011 Navigation Skills Places Available
What our customers say
Hi! We're all really pleased with the photos and can't believe how fast you put them online! We've all had a really exciting day and will look forward to organising another big challenge, maybe towards the summer. Big thanks for all your patience and your sense of humour!
Sacha, Chris and staff, The Castle Inn: Activity Day